Vivo has announced two new mid-range phones, the v25, and v25 pro. The new phones focus on style and, as is often the case with Vivo devices, photography features. The new v25 series has flagship-level camera technology and eye-catching colors that enable new dimensions of creativity. This article will cover VIVO V25 Pro Specifications, Initial Impression, Review, Price, and other important information.
Vivo today launched the V25 Pro, the latest addition to their mid-range line-up. The brand has retained the stand-out features of the V23 Pro, like color-changing design, 3D curved display, and a slim form factor. They have improved the camera performance with the 64MP primary camera supporting OIS and super night portrait. There is also a brand-new chipset and a bigger battery.
Let’s start from the backside look of the mobile v25 pro has a triple camera setup Coming to the front side it has a curved AMOLED display and remaining in box transparent TPU case and 80 watts charger and pre-applied screen guard.
Also Check: 5 New Expected Features and Improvements in AirPods Pro 2
Here is the Most interesting part of the phone “Color Changing Back panel” when we keep some leaf or something on the back of the panel and expose it to the sun then we see some magic not permanent but temporarily we can see color changing (Alert Phone available in Blue and black color and Black doesn’t change color on the back)
The front, has squat sensation glass as protection and back has AG glass as protection and the frame is polycarbonate
V25 Pro has an Amazing display because of its curved display with 120Hz refresh rate (60Hz,120HZ) and 300Hz touch sampling Rate and has HDR 10+ Support which translates to we can watch Netflix and amazon prime in HDR format and it has 1300 nits brightness
V25 PRO has a single speaker sad to get a single down-firing speaker for this price and No 3.5MM Headphone Jack but we can use the charging port as a headphone jack by using Dongle
Here the best part of the v series is the camera, let’s have a detailed look at the main camera it has the main camera 64 MP (OIS).
What made it stand Unique:
- New Feature is that we can take nighttime portrait shots and super night mode
- In daytime portrait mode we can see portrait effects
- Real-time extreme night vision(we can see before capturing a picture of the scene)
- Super night video
- Stabilization (OIS + EIS combined ) is good, not shaky as per my experience
- Another new feature is HDR video where bright parts were shown in the video
- We can shoot 4k 60fps video
- With the front camera, we can shoot 1080p 60 fps
- Another feature help full is pro sports mode which helps to shoot moving objects
- Dual-view video
Front camera 32MP it performs good best portraits rest are good and common with some improved camera performance.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 Review – The Perfect Smartphone For The Working Class
The Dimensity 1300’s octa-center CPU highlights four premium Arm Cortex-A78 processors, including an ‘ultra-center’ working up to 3GHz. Constructed utilizing the TSMC N6 (6nm-class) creation process, the Dimensity 1300 is a staggeringly proficient chip plan for expanded ordinary battery duration.
- Media Tek Dimensity 1300 in comparison with snapdragon 870 are the same
- It can be used for moderate gaming and also it will perform well while doing normal work
- V25 Pro has 8 5G bands (n1,n3,n5,n8,n40,n41,n77,n78)
Battery and charging
- 4830mAh Battery and
- 66W Flash charging
- In real-world usage, it can last up to a fully working day
- Coming Charging speeds it can be charged for < 1 hr
- Android 12 built-in
- Funtouch os 12
RAM and Storage
V25 Pro is coming in 2 variants in RAM (LPDDR4X) and Storage(UFS3.1) and with an additional expandable RAM feature
Extended RAM is up to 3.0
Other Important Points :
The prices for 8 and 12GB variants as a
1. 8GB+128GB – 35,999/-
2. 12GB+256GB – 39,999/-
It has no micro SD card support which is quite common nowadays where the most recently released mobiles are removing SD card support.
Sales are going to start from Aug 25 but you can have a pre-order facility from Aug 17.
- Good display
- Decent Camera
- Best design
- Fast charging
- The rear camera over brites the face of the person looks unreal in indoor and night-time
- No NFC
- Waterproof is missing even in this price range
VIVO V25 Pro Specifications
- DISPLAY: 6.65″ Full HD+ AMOLED 120Hz 3D Curved Display
- PROCESSOR: Mediatek Dimensity 1300 5G processor
- Rear Camera: 64MP (OIS)+8MP (wide)+ 2MP (macro)
- FRONT Camera: 32MP Front Camera
- RAM and Storage: 8+128GB LPDDR4X Ram|128+256 USF 3.1 Storage
- Battery: 4830 mAh Battery with 66W Flash Charge
- OS: Android 12 built-in, Funtouch os 12
Overall good design and camera Phone but the price was a disappointment under 30k it’s acceptable
and also this phone’s targeted audience is offline. Those who are more focused on buying a camera well-featured phone between 30K to 35K range can go for this mobile. Hope you get some useful information for Vivo v25 pro specifications and review.