If you are looking for the difference between Intel Core i5-10210U and Intel Core i5-1035G1 before buying a laptop this will definitely help you in shorting the difference and finding the best between Intel Core i5-1035G1 and Intel Core i5-10210U.
A processor is an integrated electrical circuit that performs various operations such as arithmetic operations, logical operation, input and output (I/O), and other basic instructions that hour passed from the operating system( OS).
There are many types of processing units, where single-core central processing units are the oldest processors which have only one processor to do a specific task but at present, there are many processing cores available in a single processor at present generation many processors coming with 4 cores or called as the quad-core processor. But developers or technicians developed 8 cores or Octa-Core Processors.
Let’s compare Intel Core i5-1035G1 vs Intel Core i5-10210U:
- Intel Core i5 10210U processor is designed based on COMET LAKE(CML-U), whereas i5 1035G1 is designed ICE LAKE U.
- The L1, L2, and L3 cache of 10210U is 256KB, 1MB, and 6MB and for the 1035G1 processor, it is 192KB, 2MB, and 6MB.
- The L2 cache is more for 1035G1.
- Both processors have 4 cores and 8 threads.
- The base frequency of 1035g1 is 1 gigahertz. The base frequency of 10210U is 2.1 gigahertz whereas the turbo speed and average 1035 g1 processor will be 3.25 gigahertz and a maximum of 3.6 gigahertz, for 10210U turbo speed on average will be 3.95 gigahertz and maximum it will be 4.2 gigahertz.
- As per customer rating and experience, we have calculated some percentage in performance on gaming, desktop, and workstations.
|Performance Category||Intel 1035G1||Intel 10210U|
- The semiconductor size of 1035G1 is 10nm, for Intel Core i5-10210U it is 14nm (Lithography). Here 1035G1 processor will consume less power than Intel Core i5-10210U because due to less size the power consumption is less.
- Both processors can withstand up to 100oC of temperature and their Thermal Design Power (TDP) is 15W.
- The GPU turbo for both processors is nearly the same and the GPU clock speed is 300Hz.
- The CPU speed indicates, how many cycles it can execute per second and the CPU speed for both processors is given as
|Intel 1035G1||Intel 10210U|
Here, Intel Core i5-10210U CPU Speed is much higher than 1035G1.
- Both processors won’t use Big Little Technology actually Big Little Technology will help to switch a chip in between two sets of cores. (I think Big Little Technology is not required for these processors as all cores work on the same frequencies)
- Both processors won’t have Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory, Error Correcting Code Memory is used to detect and correct the data corruptions if exists.
- The RAM speed is much higher in 1035G1, so the 1035G1 processor can support faster memory which helps in better performance and the tasks can open much faster.
RAM speed in 1035G1-> 3733MHz
RAM speed in Intel Core i5-10210U -> 2666MHz
The maximum RAM memory supported for both processors is 64GB.
- Both processors were launched in Q3’2019, and the market share value at the beginning is higher for the Intel Core i5-10210U processor, but from July 2020 the market shares increased for 1035G1. Overall, the market share for 1035G1 is 0.28% and for 10210U is 0.26% (trailing 30days). The user rating percentage for 1035G1 is 66%, and for Intel Core i5-10210U is 64%.
Out of all this information and comparing both the processors they have their unique features, but to decide the best from these two processors 1035G1 will be better than 10210U.
Checkout in Detailed Comparison Using any one of these links:
You may also like: